locked Re: GMail Basic Setting With NVDA

Nimer Jaber

Does NVDA have the type of tutorials that you are talking about here below?
I am not aware of an NVDA tutorial covering the use of web apps put out by nvaccess, but others in the community have done this. I've put out a few tutorials for web apps at my YouTube channel, for example. Check out the channel and any videos on that channel at youtube.com/blindtechadventures. There are videos there for accessing Gmail with standard mode, accessing Facebook, using Google Docs, etc.