Re: Question about an add-on

Hi,

The closest equivalent to object navigation in JAWS world is touch cursor.

The easiest analogy I use when explaining object navigation (or for that matter, object hierarchy) is website layout, specifically the relationship between a web document, a list of elements, and items within a list.

To answer the original question: to my knowledge, there is no widely used add-on to let you use Numpad arrow keys to move the mouse (the closest we have is Mouse Keys feature in Windows). A similar functionality to move the mosue using regular arrow keys can be achieved via Golden Cursor add-on (I am the last maintainer, and I passed the add-on to the community weeks ago; that is, I have no intention to maintain that add-on unless this is the last resort).

Cheers,

Joseph