locked Re: GMail Basic Setting With NVDA

Dan Beaver

Ok, it is working now.  I was using browse mode and that definitely does not work.  Now in focus mode and it works just great.

Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Google standard view is now my normal web email default even though I seldom use it except to see if I have spam emails.

Dan Beaver

On 12/17/2021 12:47 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
Do I need to use another key with the indicated shortcut keys?
No, you don't. Be sure that you are using NVDA with focus mode, not browse mode. Also, be sure that you are not in an edit field when attempting to use the shortcuts, as otherwise, you will be typing in text.

Thanks.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)