Re: NVDA with windows 7

Chris

Nvda is compatible with windows 7 with service pack 1 if it is not then an older version of nvda is required

From: Eduardo Fermiano Luccas
Sent: 18 December 2021 13:50
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA with windows 7

Hi friends, at my school, there was a computer with windows 7, and my teacher tried to install NVDA on it, but it didn't work, and she had to run NVDA 2019.2.1. someone else's computer, and I checked the NVDA version, and it was a recent one from 2021, can you explain that? When I ran the compatibility solution with a test portable NVDA, and set it to windows 7, it didn't run, what leads me to think that NVDA does not run with windows 7. But as I said above, there was a computer that ran NVDA, so this is a very strange question.