Re: NVDA Features feedback

Arlene

Hi, I say use what’s best for you and what you’re comfortable with. Weather its screen review or Object navigation. 

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: December 18, 2021 11:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Features feedback

Hi, Steve,

I sometimes use object nnavigation when I need to look for something I can’t find any other way. Yes, Sarah is doing herself and the rest of us a disservice by telling us that we should just use screen review and nothing else.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows

Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2021 11:32 AM

I use Object Navigation a lot, sometimes I need to in apps like Izotope, which is an audio restoration app.

All the best

Steve

--

To subscribe to our News and Special Offers list, go to https://www.comproom.co.uk/subscribe

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close

Stevenage

Hertfordshire

SG1 4PW

T: +44(0)1438-742286

M: +44(0)7956-334938

F: +44(0)1438-759589

E: steve@...

W: https://www.comproom.co.uk

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 17 December 2021 21:22

On Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 03:41 PM, Gene wrote:

But there are times when to get to something, you need to use the other methods.

-
And we come back also to actually knowing what you are doing typically is essential as is knowing about your other options.

There are three review modes in NVDA, and while I can definitely say that keeping the commands for each in mind is more than a bit of a challenge, knowing their names isn't, nor should be knowing which one you're typically using.

I seldom use object review mode, and need to practice with it more, that's for sure.

Member tim really had it nailed in a previous message, and I'll leave it at that.
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H1, Build 19043  

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.