From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2016 5:33 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a very critical problem in using nvda 2016.3 with firefox. i need its developers help.

On the windows 10 machine it was a fresh install and there was no issue.
Very strange. Unless we can identify the actual parameters to cause this effect its hard to be able to diagnose it for us and indeed for the developers.
Do the affected folk have any extensions or add ons on their Firefox?
I use navigational sounds. the nuw add blocker, not the one that allows ads, There are also the normal add ons thatprocess flash and other forms of embedded content, but seriously think it will not be any of those.
My main guess is if you have some kind of web site checking add on like the avg one or one of those ones that looks for bargains etc. Some of those seem to act up a lot.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-