Re: about addon development guide

Martin J. Dürst <duerst@...>

Sorry, in my previous mail, the links contained spaces, so they may not be read correctly, and may not be easy to activate. Fixed below (using %20, which is the same as space for the server).

Hope this works this time. Martin.

On 2021-12-20 12:33, Martin J. Dürst via groups.io wrote:
Hello Joseph,
On 2021-12-20 02:31, Joseph Lee via groups.io wrote:
Hi,

Are you talking about add-on development guide found on GitHub? If so, I need to know exactly what the guide says so the author (I) can edit it.
[Warning: Lots of links ahead.]
This is just a guess, but it could be that the original poster referred to the section "Introduction to app modules"
(https://github.com/nvdaaddons/devguide/wiki/NVDA%20Add-on%20Development%20Guide#user-content-introduction-to-app-modules)
in your guide.
The first example in that section is indeed "Example 2: Simple app module in Notepad"
(https://github.com/nvdaaddons/devguide/wiki/NVDA%20Add-on%20Development%20Guide#user-content-example-2-simple-app-module-in-notepad).
There is an "Example 1" a bit earlier, namely "Example 1: Writing computer braille using QWERTY keyboard"
(https://github.com/nvdaaddons/devguide/wiki/NVDA%20Add-on%20Development%20Guide#user-content-example-1-writing-computer-braille-using-qwerty-keyboard). But this example is in the proceeding section, on global plugins
(https://github.com/nvdaaddons/devguide/wiki/NVDA%20Add-on%20Development%20Guide#user-content-introduction-to-global-plugins).
Hope this helps,   Martin.

Cheers,

Joseph
.
--
Prof. Dr.sc. Martin J. Dürst
Department of Intelligent Information Technology