Re: NVDA 2021.3 RC2 now available

Chris Smart

David, if you hear “no add-on update available”, then guess what that means? There are no updates! LOL

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Ingram
Sent: December 21, 2021 6:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2021.3 RC2 now available

Hi, is there going to be a fix concerning check for ad-ons in nvda?  I have this question because i’ve just recently downloaded the new release for nvda but when i tried to check for ad-ons nothing showed.  Are there actual ad-ons that i should be able to see.  Thank you.

On Dec 20, 2021, at 8:23 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2021.3.1rc2 is now available for download & testing. We encourage all users to download this RC & give feedback. Unless any critical bugs are found, this will be identical to the final 2021.3.1 release.  Read more and download at https://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2021-3-1rc2/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--

Quentin Christensen