Re: we have a need

Erik Burggraaf <erik@...>

Hello, I believe this is done using tooltips.  Zoomtext read these tooltips aloud as the user moved the mouse  as I recall.  I'm surprised that reading tooltips isn't already a feature of NVDA in some manner.  If not, then I believe it should be added directly into the product, rather than using an add-on, because reading tooltips is that crytical.

If it is already a feature, then check the manual for leads on how to enable tooltips, or some one will probably suggest options.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

On October 1, 2016 1:09:33 PM Olcay AŞCI <olcay.ashchi@...> wrote:

Hello

We have been performing group tasks among blind and sighted users. We need to hear the shortcut combinations when we bring the mouse over a control especially on excell and office software. Can you create an add-on for this purpose?

Thanks a lot.

windows 10 posta