Re: Navigating a grouping

Gene

I haven't played with the app.  I also haven't used that command.  Try the following:

Use numpad 4 to move back by radio button.  Use numpad 6 to move forward.  When you are on the one you want to select, use the command you used before to select a radio button.  If you can't move by radio button as I described, let us know.  I'll give you a different way to move and explain the difference.

Gene

On 12/22/2021 4:52 PM, Mani Iyer via groups.io wrote:
Hello all,
In the settings for the Weather add-on I wanted to set the temperature scale to Fahrenheit. Tabbing through I found the ‘Scale of temperature grouping’. Arrowing through the radio options told me all the three options were checked (Fahrenheit, Celsius, Kelvin). But when I pressed NVDA + NumPad*1 for object review, I went through the options with NVDA + NumPad * 5 it read Celsius as checked and the others not checked. And I set it to Fahrenheit using NVDA + NumPad * Enter.
Did I navigate a radio button grouping or any grouping the correct way or is there another way to navigate and set the desired option?

Thanks,
mani