Re: is the next paragraph read cancel?

Gene

The command does work but if you are in a text editor like Notepad, it won’t.  You have to be in a document such as a web page or a word processor document where there is code in the document indicating a paragraph;.

From: 特種兵
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 3:34 AM
Subject: [nvda] is the next paragraph read cancel?

hi all:

   in NVDA Basic Training Material, I found about use control + down or
up can move cursor to next or previous paragraph.
   but pressed is cannot work, it is still move to next or previous line
only.
   I looking for User Guide or quick command reference has no that command.
   is the command cancel on new NVDA version when not install addon?

thanks