locked Seeking participants worldwide for a travel website usability study with Level Access

Hi, I hope that this is of use to the group.

I received it however I am not affiliated with the people doing the research.

We are currently seeking participants with disabilities for a usability study on a travel website. For this study, we are looking for participants worldwide. Participants must be fluent in English and have a good internet connection for a 60 minute video call using Zoom. Participants will receive a US $100 Amazon gift card in thanks for their time and feedback.

If you are interested, please complete this survey. https://levelaccess.surveymonkey.com/r/SC5MCB8 If it looks like you will be a good candidate for our study, you will be contacted to schedule your session.

We encourage you to pass this email along to anyone you think might be interested. We are especially looking for participants in Europe and Asia, but the study is open worldwide.

Thank you for your time!