Re: facebook mesanger addon for nvda

Sarah k Alawami

No it broke. Use facebook.com and click the messenger button. The website works fine in focus mode. I do hope they  fix the problem. They don’t seem to listen to feedback anymore so …

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marinos.poulimas
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 6:08 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] facebook mesanger addon for nvda

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas.
if I do not make a mistake in the last two weeks the messenger application from the Microsoft store has made some upgrades.
However before the upgrade from the messenger application I had downloaded it in Windows 10 from the Microsoft store.
I had absolutely no problem it worked very well with the nvda.
since then I can not read messages I can not send audio messages I can not listen to messages.
It only allows me to make calls Why do I not know this thing ?.
I tried the nvda and space button but it does not work as a virtual home.

Στις 29/11/2021 1:09 π.μ., ο/η Sarah k Alawami έγραψε:

No, use it in focus mode  except when it comes to reading messages; so  navigate in focus mode, it works out pretty well actually when getting around the main parts of the interface..