Re: I want to volunteer to update Dictation Bridge

Jackie

My friend Pranav Lal had a lot to do w/the development of Dictation
Bridge, Justin. I'll send him your info if that's ok.

Not that this is not appreciated, because it is, but when it comes to
stepping into "developer's shoes" for NVDA Add-Ons, there is a group
dedicated to just that:

NVDA Add-On Developers Group, AKA NVDA Add-Ons Central

This group is focused on the development of NVDA Add-Ons.  It is not an
end-user support group.

* Post: nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io (
nvda-addons@nvda-addons.groups.io )
* Subscribe: nvda-addons+subscribe@nvda-addons.groups.io (
nvda-addons+subscribe@nvda-addons.groups.io )
* Group Owner: nvda-addons+owner@nvda-addons.groups.io (
nvda-addons+owner@nvda-addons.groups.io )
* Help: nvda-addons+help@nvda-addons.groups.io

I'd advise you to join there and post.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right
place but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

~ Dorothy Nevill