Re: NVDA 2021.3 RC2 now available

David Ingram

Hi, i’d like to know why can’t i get updates whether they are ad-ons or updates to nvda specificly.  It seems for me at least, that i still can’t get ad-on updates and i still can’t find the new nvda advanced OCR ad-on.  Where can i get this update.  thank you for any information that you might have concerning this question.

On Dec 21, 2021, at 8:55 AM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 06:19 AM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi, is there going to be a fix concerning check for ad-ons in nvda?
-
That fix is already part of NVDA 2021.3.  The issue was strictly with 2021.2 and only for certain users, because the issue arose from a Windows-based certificate issue, which is now worked around.

As has been noted, if the add-ons you already have were compatible with 2021.2, there have been no updates to add-ons that I know of that are specific to any of the dot releases in the 2021 progression other than, perhaps, 2021.1.  Anyone using any of the 2021.X releases has 2021.X compatible add-ons (or, potentially, disabled incompatible ones, but that's a different kettle of fish).

        ~ Dorothy Nevill