Re: NVDA 2021.3 RC2 now available

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 02:29 PM, David Ingram wrote:
Hi, i’d like to know why can’t i get updates whether they are ad-ons or updates to nvda specificly.
-
If you uninstall NVDA 2021.2, then install NVDA 2021.3.1, and are still having the issue, then please report back.  And before reporting back, restart NVDA with debug logging level on so that information is captured about what's going on.

It is impossible to guide you any further than I, and Gene, already have.  I know of no one who's having update problems with NVDA 2021.3 or 2021.3.1, freshly installed after NVDA 2021.2 has been previously removed.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill