Re: NVDA 2021.3 RC2 now available

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 02:29 PM, David Ingram wrote:
the new nvda advanced OCR ad-on
-
It is strictly available from the developer, who has provided the source link to get it repeatedly.  It is brand, spankin' new and not a part of the NVDA Add-Ons Marketplace, yet.

I should also have added to my last message that exact, and I do mean exact, error text that you get for the failures is pretty much necessary as well.  But don't bother retesting until you have uninstalled your current NVDA completely, and reinstalled.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill