Re: Orbit reader

Nimer Jaber

Hello Ali,

Try changing the HID to ORbit HID. I have one, and panning buttons work here.

Thanks.

On Fri, Dec 24, 2021 at 8:17 PM Ali Colak <alish54@...> wrote:
  Hi all,
I recently baught an orbit reader 40 braille display, and was able to
connect it as a standard HID braille display,  despite the
instructions which said to connect it a s Vario Ultra which did not
work.

While everything seems to work so far as i have been able to descover,
I am unable to use the panning keys and the arrow keys. Is this do to
the infancy of support for orbit reader and HID in general, meaning
that I'm going to have to wate for an update, or will I be able to
make this work through some change in the  settings?

I am using
Orbit Reader 40 vB1.00.00.03r25:
NVDA 2021.3.1 windows version Version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1415)
Mainly firefox 95.0.2

Thanks
Ali

--