Re: sountcard for output

Jackie

It certainly doesnt matter on mine.

On 12/25/21, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...> wrote:
Thank you Jackie.  But then I was gonna ask how to get that dropdown.
But then I tried something I never thought of:  NVDA plus right control
plus s.  That opened the dialog and I could pick my sound device.  Never
thought it would matter which control key I used.

On 12/25/2021 1:51 PM, Jackie wrote:
It's a dropdown list. Up and down arrow till you find the option you
want, then press enter.

On 12/25/21, Howard Traxler <htraxler7@...> wrote:
Is there a way in NVDA to force speech to go to the internal soundcard
when a USB device that looks like a sound card is plugged in?  I have
the following instructions (that don't seem to appear in the NVDA
manual) that does nothing.

NVDA key plus ctrl plus S
then tab once for the sound card selection option.
Select one, press enter on choice .