From: Daniel McGee
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2021 8:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA add-ons resources differences?

Hello everyone.

I am somewhat confused.

regarding the two following resources for NVDA add-ons, why do two
sources exists? As a posed to just one main central resource.

The first which can be accessed by the following keystrokes.

Caps-Lock N, for NVDA Menu, T, tools,A, manage add-ons, alt G, get add-ons.

Or the following link.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

The second resource

www.nvda-addons.org