Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA

On 2021-12-27 11:52 AM, Felix G. wrote:
Hi,
with the add-on active, NVDA detects the text window in Magnetic as a
terminal, but unlike the standard Windows terminal, NVDA does not
automatically announce new text. What else would there be to tweak?
Thanks,
Felix

Am Mo., 27. Dez. 2021 um 10:48 Uhr schrieb Jacob Kruger <jacob@...>:
It works fine for me using windows frotz 1.19?

That interpreter might also require a bit of interface tweaking - can't remember since been a while, but, it does work?

Jacob Kruger
Skype: BlindZA
On 2021-12-25 10:51 AM, Felix G. wrote:

Hello everyone,
maybe someone can point me in the right direction. I'm using the
automatic speech output for interactive fiction interpreters add-on,
and for some reason it does not speak automatically in the Magnetic
Scrolls interpreter. I've turned off pictures as the instructions
suggest. I can read the text just fine using the review cursor, only
the automatic speech functionality does not work.
Any help is appreciated.
All the best,
Felix