Re: A Two Part Question

Chris Smart

Google just informed me that you press Windows+PrintScreen.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of H l
Sent: December 27, 2021 6:00 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] A Two Part Question

Hey everyone,

This is a two-part question, the second of which is nothing really to do with NVDA.

I need to take a screenshot ofmy online bank statement showin the balance. How do I do this using NVDA? I can never remember if it’s just the screen print key or another key in combination with that.

The other part of my question is – how do I make my screenshots save directly to the screenshots in the fictures directory on the computer? I don’t want my stuff saved not the one drive at all if I can help it.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Harmony.