Re: NVDA add-ons resources differences?

Sarah k Alawami

The add ons page, the secone one is for all add ons non official and official and for all versions. I quite like that one better as I can access stuff including betas if the developers put their stuff up there. Be careful though as I don't think those add ons are not vetted.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Daniel McGee
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2021 6:02 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA add-ons resources differences?

Hello everyone.

I am somewhat confused.

regarding the two following resources for NVDA add-ons, why do two sources exists? As a posed to just one main central resource.

The first which can be accessed by the following keystrokes.

Caps-Lock N, for NVDA Menu, T, tools,A, manage add-ons, alt G, get add-ons.

Or the following link.

https://addons.nvda-project.org/index.en.html

The second resource

www.nvda-addons.org