Re: NVDA add-ons resources differences?

Ângelo Abrantes

hi,

What are the criteria used for an addon to become official?
What are the translation criteria for an addon to become official?
Being the NVDA an international project, what are the reasons why only about half of your official addons are fully available for us to translate them?
Why and why so many problems, just because there is a new place where you can find yourself "all" the addons for the NVDA, when the official store has not spent the paper yet?

Cheers.
Ângelo Abrantes
Às 16:55 de 27-12-2021, Mani Iyer via groups.io escreveu:

Just curious to know if a code review is done as part of the evaluation process.

Mani

On Dec 27, 2021, at 11:52 AM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

The add-ons are evaluated and they are not posted if they are not secure...

Rui Fontes

Às 16:28 de 27/12/2021, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:
The add ons page, the secone one is for all add ons non official and official and for all versions. I quite like that one better as I can access stuff including betas if the developers put their stuff up there. Be careful though as I don't think those add ons are not vetted.