Re: NVDA add-ons resources differences?

Hi,

Most add-ons are introduced without translations, or if introduced, are not localized yet. The reason is that users would like to know if the new add-on is something they wish to use before translators say they will localize add-ons. Although readiness for localization is considered as part of old user experience review process, the priority for this case is getting something working in the beginning. After add-on authors say the add-on is ready and distributed, localization then takes place (this is partly due to the translation workflow we have).

I understand that this might not be the answer you are looking for, but the community can assure you that we do look at translations seriously (several community leaders speak English as a second language, therefore we understand the importance of translation and localization work).

Cheers,

Joseph