Re: Function keys on orbit reader 40.

Sarah k Alawami

I know that someone on the orbit list compiled a list of easy to find manuals and driver updates that are not so confusing. I actually need to access that site myself shortly. If I can find the link I'll post it here.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2021 4:08 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Function keys on orbit reader 40.

You need to read the manual Orbit Research has. I'm sure its located on their site. I'm sure their commands specificly for NVDA. I have an Orbit Writer. I don't know if the commands for the reader and writer are the same or not.

On 12/27/2021 7:05 PM, Jason White via groups.io wrote:
I would suggest installing the BrailleExtender add-on, then reading its help to discover the braille display keys that you need to use for your particular purposes.