Re: how to get telugu language on my nvda

Gene

I just checked and Telugu is available using E-Speak.  there may be other options but I’m informing you of this one.

Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 9:23 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to get telugu language on my nvda

Have you ever had it on another machine?

I cannot find any Microsoft supplied language option for Telugu for text to speech, though under Windows 10 it does exist for the Windows interface itself.

This is a function of the synth you are using so you'd need one that includes Telugu among the languages it can read.  If you had it before, then you need to check out what configuration was in use where you did have it before.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill