Re: NVDA: INSTALLING CLIPSPEAK

Gene

The latest version appears not to be on the official NVDA site.  But I know there is a later compatible version.  I’m using it.  If someone doesn’t provide the link, I’ll upload it and send a link.

From: Gene
Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA: INSTALLING CLIPSPEAK

There is a version that works.  I don’t know if it is on the NVDA add-ons site.  I have it and I’ll make it available if necessary.  But if you want that add-on, it is available and someone will probably provide the download link that already exists.

Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 7:58 AM

I looked the other day and there was no latest version that will work with the latest NVDA.
You need the NVDA-global addon.