Audio ducking not supported

Nikola Jovic

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone encountered the following issue:

Under Windows 10, 21 H 2 in this case, NVDA obviously installed, NVDA reports "Audio ducking not supported" when trying to use NVDA shift D to cycle between the available audio ducking modes.

I am using NVDA 2021.3.1, and I have tried several other versions as well.

With NVDA 2021.3 or 2021.2 audio ducking does not work for me either, but I can use it just fine with NVDA 2021.1.

I suspect something broke on my system or there was a certain change I am not aware of, since I use audio ducking almost daily and it definitely was not broken for two versions without me noticing, thus posting here to see if someone has any clues rather than creating a GitHub issue.

Thanks for any help.