Re: Audio ducking not supported

It certainly can't hurt to try:  Using DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) and SFC (System File Checker) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

If that doesn't do it, I'd try completely uninstalling NVDA and reinstalling.  I've got NVDA 2021.3 (right now 2021.3.1 is downloading) and NVDA + SHIFT + D cycles through the three ducking states without issue.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill