Re: Report Passwords Add-On blocked from download - why?

Presuming you mean the stable version available from:  https://nvda-addons.org/files/get.php?file=rp
it pretty much must be whatever security suite you're using.  Windows Security doesn't block it, but I can imagine that certain security suites sensitive to the word "password" itself might flag it as suspicious.

It really is a security violation to have password characters echoed.  You should be able to override the block, but not knowing what security suite you're using, and since I use Windows Security exclusively, I cannot tell you how.

        ~ Dorothy Nevill