From: "Adriano Barbieri via Groups.io" <adrianobarb=yahoo.it@groups.io
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 11:38:19 +0200
Subject: Re: [nvda] Systraylist v 1.7 bbug report

Hi,

Here is where is the bug in this function:
def __del__(self):
# Destroy the window on plugin deletion just to make sure it goes away
# (to prevent strange things when reloading plugin)
if not self._systrayListDialog:
self._systrayListDialog.Destroy()

It addresses by creating a exception handling, But we need to understand the
reason for the problem:
def __del__(self):
# Destroy the window on plugin deletion just to make sure it goes away
# (to prevent strange things when reloading plugin)
if not self._systrayListDialog:
try:
self._systrayListDialog.Destroy()
except: pass