Re: Editing Email Signature

Mani Iyer

Hello Gene,
Thank you so much for the Windows Mail tutorial. It is clear and simple. It will help me greatly to get familiar with Mail using NVDA.

mani

On Jan 5, 2022, at 5:24 PM, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:

Hi

I forgot about the tutorial on my website that David did. It is for the windows mail app and has a section for the signature.

I do not use it so have not tried to put one on to the end of my emails as I use thunder bird and I have it there.

The link to where it can be found is http://www.accessibilitycentral.net/How%20to%20use%20the%20Mail%20app%20in%20Windows%2010%20with%20NVDA.html

The tutorial comes off my main website at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net

There is a section in there that might help for the signature part of it.

Gene nz

On 4/01/2022 4:24 am, Armando Vias wrote:
Hello. I am trying to edit my signature using the Mail Client For Windows 10. Unfortunately, it is not accessible. How can I work around this issue?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando Vias