Re: Tony's add-ons: updates and new features

Tony Malykh

Here is an example sentence from Wikipedia:

> CRISPR (/ˈkrɪspər/) (an acronym for clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats) is a family of DNA sequences found in the genomes of prokaryotic organisms such as bacteria and archaea.[2]

As you can see in the end of the sentence there is a reference and it comes in square brackets after period:

> .[2]

This is quite weird punctuation, but since SentenceNav detects borders between sentences based on period followed by space, I had to handle this case in a special way.  I also made a checkbox in settings, but I can't really imagine anyone wanting to turn off this checkbox.

On 1/5/2022 10:11 PM, Rowen Cary wrote:

Hi Tony, I would also like to know what the Wikipedia-style checkbox is used for in sentence-nav. Can you briefly talk about it?

Grateful