Re: Tony's add-ons: updates and new features

Tony Malykh

Translations should go through NVDA translations system. Some of my add-ons have been added. Others (e.g. BrowserNav) have been reported to have some problems with translation, and unfortunately I don't have time too look into that at the moment.

On 1/7/2022 7:08 AM, Rowen Cary wrote:

Thanks Tony for the explanation, I believe I understand. In addition, I would like to know how you accept the translation, whether I can contribute to the translation by submitting a PR via github, or I must pass SVN?