Re: NVDA behaviour

What I actually did was uninstall nvda, do the upgrade with a portable then reinstall it.
make a portable of nvda and run that, uninstall the old nvda and then reinstall it.

On 17/03/2016 9:39 a.m., Nevzat Adil wrote:
Hello everyone,
After I upgraded to Windows 10 I have been having some issues with NVDA.
When I am in a document NVDA does not speak lines when I do Up/down
arro, leters when I do left/right arrow, words when I do control_right
arro etc.
The only time it speaks when I do select all or when pressing spacebar
after each word.
The same things happen in brows mode on the Internet.
Your responses will be appreciated.
Nevzat