Re: NVDA remote question help needed

Charles Adkins <cadkins6739@...>

Thanks for answering. Well, deleted my remote.ini file, checked progress bars on all machines and they are not enabled. There are two machines I connecting with at work. One works fine, but when I connect to one machine at work, the progress bars keep being announced and the only way I can stop them on local or remote machine is to disconnect my remote connection. Very strange.

On Jan 9, 2022, at 4:41 PM, Christopher Duffley <christophernduffley@...> wrote:

I've never gotten this issue, so I have no idea. It's fine here on both 10 and 11.

What exactly happens when the connection is established? Maybe delete your INI file in your NVDA folder and do it again?

Christopher Duffley

LINKS TO SUBSCRIBE:

LIKE/FOLLOW Me:

On Jan 9, 2022, at 13:33, Charles Adkins <cadkins6739@...> wrote:

Using the latest NVDA and latest remote add-on, for some reason when I connect with another computer using the nvda remote server, I hear a constant stream of numbers being spoken that keeps going until I disconnect, no matter what I do. Any suggestions would be very helpful. This happens with windows 7, 10, and 11. Thanks.