Re: NVDA remote question help needed

Charles Adkins <cadkins6739@...>

Thanks, did not help, but I do have it narrowed down to one offending machine. The numbers will not stop until I disconnect and it happens whether I'm controling remote or local.

On Jan 9, 2022, at 5:58 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

While I doubt this will solve the problem, try turning off report dynamic content changes.  It’s a toggle, NVDA 5, 5 on the main keyboard.

Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2022 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote question help needed

?Anks s m*. Progress bars are not checked on either machine. I've figured out that it only happens on one work machine I connect to, but once those progress bars are being read, it continues to read them until I disconnect remote. Progress bars are not enabled on any machines I'm using. Numbers read so fast I have to keep hitting the control key to stop speech to see if I'm controling local or remote machine. Not good when you're trying to keep a radio station on the air lol!!!! Thanks again.

Chuck