Re: NVDA remote question help needed

Charles Adkins <cadkins6739@...>

Don't think so, this has only been going on for a day or so.

On Jan 9, 2022, at 7:26 PM, Jackie <abletec@...> wrote:

Charles, do you have any addons installed, save for remote, on the
machine that's problematic?

On 1/9/22, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Since it happens on one machine and since this seems to be an uncommon or
very uncommon problem, I suspect there is a problem with the machine. I’m
not saying there is something wrong with it, but perhaps it is running
something that causes the behavior;. You may need help that goes beyond
the knowledge of the list. My question is whether there is any support
option to get help for obscure problems like this.

From: Charles Adkins
Sent: Sunday, January 09, 2022 5:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote question help needed

Thanks, did not help, but I do have it narrowed down to one offending
machine. The numbers will not stop until I disconnect and it happens whether
I'm controling remote or local.

On Jan 9, 2022, at 5:58 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

While I doubt this will solve the problem, try turning off report dynamic
content changes. It’s a toggle, NVDA 5, 5 on the main keyboard.