From: Charles Adkins
Sent: 09 January 2022 22:55
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA remote question help needed

?Anks s m*. Progress bars are not checked on either machine. I've figured out that it only happens on one work machine I connect to, but once those progress bars are being read, it continues to read them until I disconnect remote. Progress bars are not enabled on any machines I'm using. Numbers read so fast I have to keep hitting the control key to stop speech to see if I'm controling local or remote machine. Not good when you're trying to keep a radio station on the air lol!!!! Thanks again.

Chuck