Re: Blind programmer mailing lists

Jackie

blank msg w/subscribe in the subject line to:
program dash l dash request at freelists dot org
(email munged to prevent spam harvesting).

On 1/10/22, Justin Harford <jharford@...> wrote:
Greetings everyone

I am digging into learning about Python and command line, and I'm hoping to
dig into some other programming topics also. I wanted to know if anybody
could recommend any programmers mailing lists for me to sign up for where I
could ask entry-level blind programmer questions. Things like how to make
eclipse work with NVDA, or suggestions for accessible online learning
resources (I'm currently using codecademy which is spotty on accessibility,
but I have been able to get about halfway through the beginner Python
course.)

Regards
Justin Harford (he/him/his)
Program Coordinator (NCDE)