Re: SentenceNav settings problem (Re: [nvda] Tony's add-ons: updates and new features)

harshad solanki

sentence nav released after version 2.7, is not working with unicode
based language like hindi and gujarati. it always reads after cutting
few portion of text from beginning of the sentence and does not follow
user defined unicode based language's sentence separator. currently,
i'm using sentence nav v2.7 which works perfectly for me.

On 11/01/2022, Martin J. Dürst <duerst@...> wrote:
Hello Tony, others,

I have another problem with the SentenceNav add-on settings panel. This
seems to be a problem that only appears visually, not in speech.

What happens is that some of the settings (from "Sentence breakers" down
to "Disaple SentenceNav in applications") are all shown on top of the
first setting ("Volume of chime when crossing paragraph border").
Because they are on top of each other, only the last one of them is
visible.

When I check the program, it seems that all the setting elements that
are created via sHelper (gui.guiHelper.BoxSizerHelper) and all the
settings with sliders (which use settingSizer, the second argument to
the makeSettings) get some space, but all the other settings don't get
space.

Because this is a problem of on-screen layout, it may be very difficult
to debug. I'm ready to help as much as I can, but any advice regarding
layout of settings dialogs is appreciated.

Regards, Martin.