Re: Tony's add-ons: updates and new features

abdul muhamin

Hello there, I’m facing a strange issue in  browser nav 2.2, whenever I try to use NVDA OCR, the up and down aero keys doesn’t work, at 1st, I thaught it’s the problem in the latest version of NVDA, and I downgraded to 2021.3, but the problem was still there, then I restarted my NVDA with addons disabled, and the keys were working properly, then, I enabled the addons 1 by 1, and I found this bug with Browser nav addon, please fix it.

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: David Ingram
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2022 8:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tony's add-ons: updates and new features

I’d like to know how to get rid of ad-ons that are not compatible with the latest version of nvda?  thank you.

On Jan 4, 2022, at 5:39 PM, Rowen Cary <manchen_0528@...> wrote:

Hello,

Thanks Tony, your add-on is very useful to me, thank you for your great creation. For sound segmentation, is it possible to place the NVDA sound separately on the left or right channel without changing the multimedia sound? This is useful for enjoying stereo resources.

Thanks again