Re: Using table navigation commands in focus mode flips Windows screen orientation

Gene

Louise and all
It should work anywhere that you are not in browse mode and where a program isn’t using those commands.  I would expect it would cause this action in most places.  Of course, you would have to have a video display that uses the commands.

Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2022 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Using table navigation commands in focus mode flips Windows screen orientation

On Fri, Jan 7, 2022 at 03:52 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Just curious, but what's the exact sequence to make this happen?  I'd love to try it out myself for the fun of it .
Try using one of the table commands while focused on the address bar.  I got there by mistake.  Both my computer and the computer I'm using to check the archive use Intel drivers, which was mentioned in a later message as the cause.

Thanks,

Louise