Re: Using table navigation commands in focus mode flips Windows screen orientation

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 04:52 PM, Louise Pfau wrote:
Try using one of the table commands while focused on the address bar.

-
Louise,

I'll have to give that a whirl when I'm using a machine with Intel graphics.  The one I'm using now, and using most often, has AMD Radeon R7 graphics and wouldn't have the same commands.

I just tried the CTRL + ALT + Left/Right/Up/Down arrow keys and nothing amiss occurs.  Well, one thing, NVDA started up when I hit CTRL + ALT + Right Arrow, but that's because I tweaked the desktop shortcut when playing with all this a few days ago.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)