Re: Filling PDF Forms

Bhavya,

The only suggestion I have for trying to fill out what amounts to a PDF electronic version of a form meant to be printed is either using Acrobat (as in the editing software, not Reader) to open it or one of the more recent versions of Microsoft Word that will open PDFs, converting them to MS-Word format, and doing a reasonably decent, if not always 100% perfect, job of keeping the formatting.

But, if it's something that you know is going to need to be filled out, again and again, I'd be pushing the originator of said PDF form to make it a real, fillable PDF form.  That's not rocket science, and (believe it or not), even the sighted love these forms they can open and fill-out by typing.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)