Re: Can't uninstall NVDA 2021.2 from Windows 10 21h1

George McCoy

The trouble is, I'm not onsite so I can't see the error message and the owner is not at all competant when things get sticky.

He'll never get through DISM and SFC. I got a portable copy to work so I might be able to deploy the utilities through that.

Thanks for your help, though.

George

On 1/13/2022 9:42 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
You need to supply error messages.

Failure to install is a completely different thing than failure to upgrade from within.

One thing I always suggest when any "weirdness" is occurring under Windows 8 or later is:  Using DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management) and SFC (System File Checker) to Repair Windows 8 & 10

If you're still unable to install error messages from Windows would be the next thing an assistant would need to know.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)