Re: Filling PDF Forms

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Generally it can be done by converting the pdf document into MS Word
doc using ABBYY fine reader, it will not disturb its structure and
entries. After filling the info, it can again be saved as pdf
document.

No I just heard text. But everyone else and my agent were writing this
in edge and saving it as a pdf etc. I can't show you guys as this was
for a private thign we were doing, and I'm not really aloud to
distribute those, besides this was sometime last year.

------
Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. .

For more info go to our [website.](http://listen.tffppodcast.com) . to
subscribe to the feed click [here](http://feeds.feedburner.com/tffp)

Our [discord](http://tiny.cc/d-tffp) is where you will know when we go
live on youtube, twitch and odysee. Thanks Restream staff.

Videos of some of our podcasts can be found on
[odysee](http://odysee.com/@tffp)

You can support the podcast by subscribing via the tip jar. You will get
early access episodes plus no adds. If you cannot do that, then leave a
5 star rating on our podcast using your podcast directory's rating
system.

On 12 Jan 2022, at 8:26, Gene wrote:

Before the agent did this, when you moved through the form, was there
any indication that they were fillable or did you just hear text, as
though the intent was to print the document?

Gene