Re: Can't uninstall NVDA 2021.2 from Windows 10 21h1

On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 03:09 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
DISM might help but as a last resort: this assumes that it is more than just NVDA that is stuck.
-
While I absolutely agree with the latter, the use of DISM does assume that more than just NVDAmay be stuck, I vehemently disagree with the former.

Neither DISM nor SFC are, or can be, destructive.  I'm not saying anyone has to run them, or even that DISM needs to be run first, but not destructive "system scan and correct" utilities should never be feared nor considered "a last resort" simply because the worst they can do is nothing.  Often they do fix things you may have had no idea were wrong (and which, I'll admit, may not fix the issue that triggered you to run them in the first place).

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)