Re: for people that don't like ribbon in office, new addon: ribbon explorer

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 08:14 PM, David Goldfield wrote:
but my point is that there will always be groups of people, sighted as well as blind, who will continually want their computer to function like it did in “the good old days” and there always seems to be someone who’s willing to code a UI to satisfy that need.
-
About which we are in complete agreement.  I've actually never asserted anything to the contrary (nor am I saying that you're claiming I have).

Where there's a market . . .

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)